Thombrowneeyewear.com – Return Policy
This Return Policy (“Policy”) applies to customers in the United States (“you”) who purchased products from DITA Eyewear Europe, Ltd. (“we,” “us,” or “our”) through the online store that links directly to this policy (the “Website”).
- You may return items purchased from the Website for exchange or refund in accordance with the terms set forth in this Policy.
- All returns must be delivered to UPS with the appropriate shipping label for return to us in like new, resalable condition within fifteen (15) days of their delivery date as recorded by UPS. Items shipped to us more than fifteen (15) days past their recorded UPS delivery date will be returned to sender and no refund shall be issued.
- Only items purchased online from the Website can be returned to us. Items purchased from the Website cannot be returned to brick-and-mortar stores or to any other retailer.
- All refunds will be issued to the payment card used to purchase the item(s) being returned.
- You may initiate a return by either (1) opening the confirmation email that you received after placing your order, clicking on the word “Return” in the upper right-hand corner and following the instructions to request a return merchandise authorization number (“RMA#”) and UPS shipping label, or (2) calling +1 (754) 333-6660 to request a RMA# and prepaid UPS shipping label.
- All returns must be sent via UPS and no return will be accepted without a valid RMA# clearly printed on the outside of the shipping carton.
- All items must be packed securely and returned in like new, resalable condition accompanied by all protective materials and accessories including, but not limited to, temple sleeves, tags, cases, cleaning cloths, boxes, and booklets.
- All returns must be packed securely and should be shipped in their original outer shipping carton using the original foam packing. If the original outer shipping carton and foam packing are not available, then you may substitute a strong outer shipping carton and foam packing materials of comparable quality suitable for shipping fragile items.
- Please include a photocopy of the invoice that accompanied your shipment, clearly write your RMA# at the top and keep a record of your UPS tracking number.
- We expressly reserve the right to refuse returns that do not fully comply with this Policy and all other applicable polices governing purchases made through the Website. All nonconforming returns will be returned to sender at a charge to sender of $25 per shipment.
- If your package arrived damaged, then please contact UPS via telephone at 1 (800) 742-5877 for further assistance.