Thombrowneeyewear.com – Return Policy
This Return Policy (“Policy”) is to customers (“you”) in the United States who purchased Thom Browne products from DITA Eyewear Europe, Ltd. (“Thom Browne”) through the online store at www.thombrowneeyewear.com.
- You may return items purchased from Thombrowneeyewear.com for exchange or refund in accordance with the terms set forth in this Policy.
- All returns must be delivered to UPS with the appropriate shipping label for return to Thom Browne in like new, resalable condition within fifteen (15) days of their delivery date as recorded by UPS. Items shipped to Thom Browne more than fifteen (15) days past their recorded UPS
delivery date will be
returned to sender and no refund shall be issued.
- Only items purchased online from Thombrowneeyewear.com can be returned to Thombrowneeyewear.com. Items purchased from Thombrowneeyewear.com cannot be returned to Thom Browne’s brick-and-mortar stores or to any other retailer.
- All refunds will be issued to the payment card used to purchase the item(s) being returned.
- You may initiate a return by either (1) opening the confirmation email that you received after placing your order, clicking on the word “Return” in the upper right-hand corner and following the instructions to request a Thombrowneeyewear.com return merchandise authorization
and UPS shipping label, or (2) calling (424) 231-6483 to request a Thombrowneeyewear.com RMA# and prepaid UPS shipping label.
- Returned items with non-stock lenses (e.g., custom tinted, etc.) will incur a $35.00 lens replacement fee that will be deducted from the amount of your refund.
- All returns must be sent via UPS and no return will be accepted without a valid Thom Browne RMA# clearly printed on the outside of the shipping carton.
- All items must be packed securely and returned in like new, resalable condition accompanied by all protective materials and accessories including, but not limited to, temple sleeves, tags, cases, cleaning cloths, boxes, and booklets.
- All returns must be packed securely and should be shipped in their original outer shipping carton using the original foam packing. If the original outer shipping carton and foam packing are not available, then you may substitute a strong outer shipping carton and foam packing materials
of comparable quality suitable for shipping fragile items.
- Please include a photocopy of the Thombrowneeyewear.com invoice that accompanied your shipment, clearly write your Thom Browne RMA# at the top and keep a record of your UPS tracking number.
- Thom Browne expressly reserves the right to refuse returns that do not fully comply with Thom Browne’s Return Policy and all other applicable polices governing purchases made through Thombrowneeyewear.com. All nonconforming returns will be returned to sender at a charge to sender
of $25 per shipment.
- If your package arrived damaged, then please contact UPS via telephone at 1 (800) 742-5877 for further assistance.