This policy explains how Thombrowneyewear.com (hereinafter “Thom Browne Eyewear,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) responds to notifications of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Thom Browne Eyewear complies with the DMCA with respect to all content that is generated by users and hosted, referenced, or linked to on our website. We reserve the right to delete or disable access to content alleged to be infringing, and to terminate in appropriate circumstances subscribers and account holders who are repeat infringers.
Section 512 of the DMCA sets forth the legal requirements for formally reporting copyright infringement to a service provider. It also explains how a user who is the subject of a notice of alleged infringement can submit a counter-notice.
Before you submit a notice of alleged infringement to Thom Browne Eyewear, make sure that you are the actual copyright owner in the work at issue or authorized to act on behalf of the actual copyright owner. The DMCA imposes serious legal and financial penalties for sending fraudulent or bad-faith notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you do not know whether you are a copyright owner, you should seek advice from a lawyer before sending a notice of alleged copyright infringement.
To send Thom Browne Eyewear a notice of alleged copyright infringement, you must provide the following information. If your notice does not contain all of the following information, we may not respond to it.
• A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf (a typed full name is sufficient);
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (for example, a copy of or link to the copyrighted work or a clear description of the copyrighted work that is allegedly being infringed);
• Identification of the allegedly infringing material (or identification of a reference or link to the allegedly infringing material) and information reasonably sufficient to permit Thom Browne Eyewear to locate the material (or a reference or link to it) on our website (for example, a link to the allegedly infringing post or a link to the page containing the reference or link to allegedly infringing material);
• Your contact information, including your mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
• A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
• A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
You can submit a notice of alleged copyright infringement by emailing the above information to [email protected].
You can also mail a notice of alleged copyright infringement to:
Designated Copyright Agent
DITA Eyewear Europe, Ltd.
Suite1, Ground Floor Distillery Building, Fumbally Court, Fumbally Lane,
Dublin D08 TE80,
If Thom Browne Eyewear receives a notice of alleged copyright infringement that complies with the above requirements, we may remove or restrict access to the allegedly infringing material. If we take these steps, we will make a good-faith effort to notify the affected user to provide information about the notice.
If you receive a message from Thom Browne Eyewear that indicates your use of our website or any affiliated websites has been the subject of a notice of alleged copyright infringement, please read the message carefully. It may contain information about your legal options and the nature of the notice Thom Browne Eyewear received.
Section 512 of the DMCA outlines the circumstances in which a user whose activity has been the subject of a notice of alleged copyright infringement may file a counter-notice. If you believe that material was removed or disabled from our website as a result of mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notice by following the instructions below. Please keep in mind that filing a counter-notice in bad faith may have legal and financial consequences.
To submit a counter-notice, please send Thom Browne Eyewear the following information:
• A physical or electronic signature (a typed full name is sufficient);
• Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled (the description from the notice of alleged copyright infringement is sufficient);
• A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
• Your name, mailing address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Thombrowneyewear.com may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the copyright notification or an agent of such person.
To submit a counter-notice, please respond to our original message that notifies you about the removal. Include the above information in the body of your reply.
If Thom Browne Eyewear receives a valid counter-notice, we will promptly forward a copy to the person who sent us the original notice of alleged infringement. If the person who sent Thom Browne Eyewear the original notice does not notify us within 10 business days that he or she is seeking a court order to prevent further infringement of the copyrighted work at issue, we may replace or reinstate access to the material that was removed.
Thom Browne Eyewear maintains a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of any user accounts belonging to individuals who are repeat infringers. In general, Thom Browne Eyewear considers a “repeat infringer” to be any individual that has uploaded material to our website (or caused material to be linked to on our website), and for whom Thom Browne Eyewear has received more than two valid notices of alleged copyright infringement. We reserve the right to terminate user accounts on receipt of a single valid notice of alleged copyright infringement if the circumstances warrant.